Qualification: Must have a child in the CYCA Sunday League. Should have strong organizational skills, enjoy working with youth and their families.
NOTE: Would be appropriate to be mentored in this position for a year prior to taking full responsibility.
- Must have a child in the CYCA Sunday League Program
- Work directly with the CYCA Coordinator/Facilitator – in that every youth is placed on a team or is given the option to be on the spare-list, this may be revisited throughout the season
- Directly responsible for the CYCA Sunday League scheduling & draw
- Treasurer will contact you for support that dues have been paid
- Maintain weekly scoring updates
- Coordinate a subcommittee to arrange for a pre-Christmas break social and Wind up party for Sunday League participants.
- Run a Survey Monkey for CYCA Sunday League/Wind-up, etc
* role description is subject to change, to suit the occupant of the position